Send me your idea.
I will help you turn it into a beautiful work of art
Commissioning your own piece of original art is a wonderful way to add value to your home, garden or commercial space. I will work with you to make your goal happen.
How does it work?
- You let me know what you have in mind. We decide on medium, size, and due date and we make the deal official by signing a contract.
- You send me a 50% deposit. This covers art materials, time already invested and labor needed to begin the commissioned artwork. It is non-refundable.
- I then work with you to develop an image plan that suits you. Our starting point can be very loose and organic (like a concept or artistic interpretation of an existing image) or very straightforward (like a photo you want me to work from).
- I complete the sculpture within the agreed-upon time frame, with a midway check-in with you. I can generally complete a piece within 4 to 6 weeks of contact. However, this varies with my schedule and the complexity and scale of the project.
- When you are satisfied with the final piece, you send me the outstanding balance and I ship the piece to you along with detailed instructions for hanging.
To learn more, simply fill in the form below and we can start brainstorming the possibilities!